"Game of Thrones Marathon" hosted by George R. R. Martin (x)
ʘ‿ʘ you came to the right inbox, friend
reasons i ship eruri aka old men yaoi aka gross cute:
- ultimate trust forever. like, levi trusts erwin’s decisions involving the counterattack against the titans one-hundred percent. erwin is the only person he trusts (see here and also here). in addition, erwin admires and trusts levi’s strength. and it’s because levi lends so much of his prickly heart to erwin that i ship them. also it makes for some hella fine D/s elements ya feeling me? here is levi being tsundere about following erwin’s orders and calling himself an idiot for him (x)
- LEVI DOESN’T LET UNCLEAN PEOPLE INTO ERWIN’S OFFICE (x) it also talks more about how much levi trusts erwin and how erwin gave him the motivation to become captain. buhh. erwin was the one who got levi into the legion in the first place. levi respects him a lot and the feeling is mutual.
- the entire plot of a choice with no regrets tbh, also called choice with no hetero, as depicted here (x) i won’t spoil you but the end of the spin-off manga/visual novel contains yaoi rain and just general yaoi
- they’ve been by each other’s sides for yearrrrrs and thus know each other really really well. and i imagine talk about each other a lot. here is levi talking about erwin like all the time: (x) (x) (x) and here he is getting erwin’s attention (x)
- they are old men and do old men things. probably together. such losers. look at erwin telling levi to refill his gas. and levi is like okay i trust you. and erwin looks away because he’s too doki (probably definitely) (x)
- SIZE. DIFFERENCE. just imagine levi getting on his tip-toes to kiss erwin or erwin totally covering levi’s body with his own like that on its own is probably enough it’s like the yaoi holy grail
and there you have it. why i ship eruri in a nutshell.
tru friends speak the language of business ENGLISH
gasp u elitist